Do you want to get a UBA account statement online in Uganda?
In the past years, the only possibility of getting a bank statement involved visiting the nearest designated bank branch. However, in the mobile banking generation, UBA bank customers can get their account statements on their mobile phones without visiting the bank or the UBA ATM. Here is how you can get your UBA account statement.
How to Get Your UBA Bank Account Statement Online
UBA account holders can get their account statement via the UBA mobile app or via the UBA USSD Shortcode (*245#). To avoid getting an error code, you need to have registered for UBA mobile banking services.
Use UBA USSD Shortcode
This is the easiest method that will enable you to get instant results in a few steps using either the feature phone or a smartphone. However, the account holder should use the registered phone number. To get started launch the dialer and follow the step-by-step guide listed below;
1. Dial *245# and press the SEND button (charges may apply).
2. Enter UBA mobile banking pin.
3. Choose a number that corresponds to the “Statement” option.
4. Select the account number whose Statement you want to view.
5. The UBA account statement of the selected account will appear on the screen.
Use UBA Mobile App
Have you downloaded the UBA mobile app? If not, this method will require you to download and install the UBA Mobile app from Google Play Store and App Store. Follow the steps below to get your account statement.
1. Launch the UBA mobile app.
2. Login with your mobile banking pin.
3. Select the Statement option.
4. Choose a UBA account number whose statement you would like to view.
5. Your bank account statement will instantly reflect on the screen.