Did you know that you could remove the background of a picture using Microsoft Word? If you did not know, then this article will guide you on how to delete the background of a picture using Microsoft Word. Removing backgrounds will enable you to delete certain disturbing features and make the picture more beautiful. With Microsoft Word, you can choose to use automatic background removal or draw lines to indicate the areas to keep. No worries, the steps to accomplish are simple and non-complicated. Just follow the steps below;
READ ALSO: How to combine two images in paint.
Remove the Background of a Picture Using Microsoft word
- Open Microsoft Word and insert the picture.
- Select the picture that you want.
- Click on the “Format” option.
- Then choose “Remove Background”.
- The default background area will be colored magenta to mark it for removal, while the foreground will retain its natural coloring. Adjust or select area that you want removed.
- Then click on “Keep Changes”.
- Note: In case there are parts that stayed from the previous removal and you want them removed, click on “Remove Background” then select the “Mark Areas to Remove” tool. Go to the picture and mark the area then click on “Keep Changes”.