This post shows you how to share iPhone notes to android, PC, MAC, or another iPhone. More than one billion consumers use iPhones – backlinko. There are so many things smartphones do. They reliably direct you to new places you have never been to. They update you on what is going on in your friends’ lives and the world at large. They entertain. And for this post’s case – we take notes down on smartphones. It is more convenient to take down notes on an iPhone rather than using an actual notebook and pen or pencil.
What are “iPhone Notes”
The iPhone Notes are available in the notes app. The notes app is only available on the app store for iPhones and iPad. Notes are the best place to jot down quick thoughts or to save longer notes filled with checklists, images, web links, scanned documents, handwritten notes, or sketches. And with iCloud, it’s easy to keep all your devices in sync, so you will always have your notes with you. This way, you are taking note of almost anything.
What if you want to share your notes with someone using an Android, PC, MAC, or any other iPhone. Read on to find out how to share those big ideas on your Notes app.
You can share iPhone notes to Android via Gmail by following the steps below:
- Firstly, on your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account. Tap on Google.
- Secondly, enter the necessary information required by the system – name, full email address, password, and description. Make sure you enable sync for Notes.
- Thirdly, once you have this configured, your iPhone notes should be transferred automatically to your Gmail account under the label Notes. Set up your Google or Gmail account on your new Android device and you should be able to automatically see them in your Gmail app.
If you only have some important notes that you need to send to the PC, Email would be a nice choice. The whole process is very straightforward. And you do not need any extra programs. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, on your iPhone, open the “Notes” app. Tap one note, and choose the transfer icon at the top right corner.
- Secondly, choose “Mail”, enter the required information, and send.
- Thirdly, on your computer, log in to your Gmail address, and you will find your note(s) there.
The steps in (b) also work for MAC users.
- Open the note you want to share.
- Tap the three dots, tap Send a Copy, then choose how to send your note.
Those are some of the ways of sharing iPhone notes to android, PC, MAC, or another iPhone.