Why struggle with searching for song details online and yet Shazam can do it for you in a blink. Shazam identifies a song by creating a unique digital fingerprint to match what you are hearing with one of the millions of songs in the Shazam database. You could choose to use the Shazam app or add the feature to your Control panel for easy access. If you hear a song on the radio, TV, or in the store, just go to the Control panel and click on the Shazam logo, the song will be identified immediately. You can always check the identified songs in the Shazam library. This article guides you on how to use Shazam from the Control center on your iPhone.
Read Also: How to add Music to a Facebook Story
Use Shazam From iPhone Control Center
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Click on Control Centre.
3. Scroll down to Music Recognition.
4. Click on the “+” icon next to Music Recognition.
5. Move the Music Recognition to your preferred position on the Control Center by using the three lines.
6. Every time you want to know a song, launch the Control Centre panel (swipe up from the Face ID models).
7. Click the Music Recognition icon or the Shazam logo
8. The name of the song will appear on your display. This requires iOS or iPad OS 14.2 or later.
Do you have any tech-related questions you need to be answered? Submit your question here.