Simba TV Stands high as one of Africa’s Leading Cable TV Networks with over 100 channels. Starting at UGX 85,000 you can gain unlimited access to series and soaps, news channels, children’s cartoons, and entertainment channels. This article guides you on how to pay for Simba TV via Airtel Money.
Pay for Simba TV via Airtel Money Using USSD.
Here is how you can pay for Simba TV using shortcodes;
- Launch the phone app.
- Dial *185# and press OK.
- Select “Pay Bill” option.
- Then choose option 3, “Pay TV”.
- Select “Simba TV” from the menu.
- Enter Simba TV account number.
- Choose package or amount you are willing to pay.
- Review payment details and confirm with mobile money pin.
- A confirmation text will be send on your phone immediately.
Read Also: How to Pay for Zuku Using MTN Mobile money.
Pay Using My Airtel App
This method guides you on how you can pay for Simba TV using My Airtel app;
- Download and install My Airtel App on your phone.
- Select current country and then enter your phone number.
- Click on the “Pay Bill” option.
- Tap on “Pay TV” icon.
- Select “SIMBA TV” from the displayed list.
- Then enter Simbe TV account number.
- Enter amount you wish to pay.
- Confirm with your Airtel Money pin and tap the send button.