Do you want to know how to get the Kenya Medical Training Center (KMTC) admission letter online? Most of the new applicants experience challenges when they want to access their admission letters to join KMTC. In the current digital age, you don’t need to panic about getting your KMTC admission letter. The process has been digitized and you are able to download it online from the comfort of your home. This text will guide you on How to get KMTC Admission Letter online in 2023.
How to apply for e-Passport Kenya
How to create an account via the KMTC Portal
KMTC portal is entirely open for both regular and parallel students. For a student to create an account on the online student portal, you only need a valid email address. Follow these subsequent steps to register:
- Log in to KMTC portal
- Sign in using your email address and password if you have an account.
- If you don’t have an account, click (have no account? Register)
- Fill in a suitable email and password
- Click “Create Account.”
- You will receive an email message at your email address, with a link to confirm your email account
- Press the email link to open your account
- This will redirect you to the KMTC portal
- Fill in the confidential information
- Click the register button
- Confirm your data
- Confirm your information accuracy
- And lastly, click save changes.
How to get KMTC Admission Letter online
To download the admission letter, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the KMTC portal
- Sign in using your username and password.
- After logging in, go to the admission letter section
- Then download and print out your KMTC admission letter