Chipper Cash allows you to freeze/delete your account for as long as you want. And if you need your account back, you can still choose to unblock it. This article guides you on how to delete a Chipper cash account.
1. Launch the email account that you used to register Chipper cash.
2. Click on compose email option.
3. Write an email detailing your request and why you need them to delete your account permanently. Attach a National identification card that contains the same initials your registered your chipper account with.
4. Add the Subject Type as “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and enter the email address [email protected].
How to unblock Chipper Cash Account
1. Email Chipper Cash support team at [email protected].
2. In your email explain that you would like your chipper account to be unblocked.
3. Attach account details, national identification card and selfie (photo of the account holder).
4. If the information is verified, your account will be unblocked in a few hours.
Note. If you recover deleted Chipper cash account, all the information you initially registered with and account deposits, balance will stay intact.