If you want to withdraw money from the Bank of Africa account to mobile money, then this article is crafted for you. All Bank of Africa customers registered for mobile wallet clearly know that this is possible and all the methods and steps to follow are listed below. Here is how you can transfer money from your account to mobile money.
How to Withdraw Money from Bank of Africa Uganda account to Mobile Money
There are two ways through which you can transfer money from a Bank account to mobile money. You can either use the Mobile wallet app or use the USSD shortcode. Both the listed methods will work only if you registered for Bank of Africa mobile banking services.
Use the Mobile Wallet App
For this method, customers will be required to download and install the Bank of Africa mobile wallet app on their device from Google Play Store for Androids and App Store for IOS users. Follow the steps below to transfer money from your account to your mobile wallet.
1. Tap on the Login feature.
2. According to your preference, opt to either log in with the Touch ID or M-Pin.
3. If you have chosen Touch ID, place your finger on the fingerprint sensor. However, if you have chosen the M-Pin, enter User ID and Pin.
4. Click on the Send Money option and select Mobile Money.
5. Select the Telecom service provider you want to send money to. You can send money via MTN Mobile Money or Airtel Money.
6. Choose to send money to your ownself, beneficiary, or another number.
7. Enter the recipient’s number and the amount you are willing to transfer.
8. Select the account that you want to withdraw money from.
9. Confirm transaction with M-Pin then enter the OTP that has been sent to the registered phone number to finalize the process.
10. A confirmatory text will pop up on your screen.
Use USSD Short Code
This is an alternative method for individuals who have feature phones. Ensure to use the Mobile wallet registered phone number then follow the prompts below;
1. Dial *246# and press OK.
2. Enter your mobile wallet pin and press OK.
3. Select a number that corresponds to Send Money.
4. Choose a number that corresponds to Mobile Money.
5. You will be prompted to select Telecom service provider MTN or Airtel.
6. Select to send money to your own self or to another number.
7. Enter the recipient’s phone number.
8. Enter the amount that you are willing to send.
9. Select the account you are transferring the funds from.
110. Enter M-Pin to finalize the transaction.