Watching DSTV channels is not limited to your TV set that is connected to the decoder. You can do more, watch from wherever in your comfort zone using either your smartphone, laptop, or computer. This article guides you on how you can watch DSTV online. Remember that this service is available to DSTV subscribers only.
Watch DSTV Online or On your Computer
- Visit now.dstv.com
- Then click on Sign up.
- Enter your email address, mobile number and password.
- Tap on Create an Account.
- Then link your DStv account to the DStv online streaming service.
- Enter all required details like DStv account holder’s ID number, your DStv smartcard number, or your DStv customer number.
- If you have linked DStv online to your DStv account, a confirmation message will be sent via email.
- You can want DSTV online.
Read Also: DSTV Decoder Prices in Uganda
How to watch DStv on your phone
- Launch Play Store or App Store depending on phone type.
- Download and install the DStv App.
- Open the DStv app.
- Then log in with the email address and password you created when you signed up for DStv online.
- Select to either watch Live (to see the TV channels on your package) or Catch Up (to see the latest episodes of shows you’re watching).
- Start watching!
Read Also: How to Buy DSTV NOW Data Bundles Uganda
Do you have any tech-related questions you need to be answered? Submit your question here.