So you want to use Whatsapp your on pc or laptop?
Never mind we got you covered today with our guide on how to use WhatsApp on Pc (WhatsApp Web). There are six ways you can easily use Whatsapp on your laptop or PC or Browser.
I have included all the six methods i.e whatsapp for pc , how to use whatsapp on pc without bluestacks , how to use whatsapp on laptop windows 7 & 10 and and using whatsapp on Pc without phone.
So let’s swing into the simple tutorial. It’s so easy to do and all it takes is a few minutes of your time!!
How to use Whatsapp web on pc.
In method one am going to show you how to use Whatsapp web to access your Whatsapp account on pc using a web browser.
Requirements to use Whatsapp web on computer .
- Firefox or google chrome web browser.
- An enabled Whatsapp phone – android, later versions of blackberry, iPhone, windows phone
- A Whatsapp active account.
- Good internet connection on both your phone and computer.
- Your Whatsapp should be of a later version
Note: You should ensure that you at least meet these requirements as in failure will make it difficult to log into your Whatsapp web account.
Step by step guide on using Whatsapp web on a Web browser.
How to use WhatsApp on PC windows 10 using WhatsApp web
- To use Whatsapp web on your pc or laptop. Go to https://web.whatsapp.com in your web browser using that link. (Make sure it’s official, check images below)
2.Now you’ll be asked to scan Qr Code using your phone.
- To do so, open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
To logout from your Whatsapp web account .
- Use WhatsApp on your phone . Go to Settings or Menu
- Select WhatsApp Web
- Tap Logout from all computers.
Another interesting feature of Whatsapp web is, it allows us access notifications on our desktop when we minimize the web browser. Whatsapp web does not allow more than one web session at a time. You’ll need to logout from one web to access the other.
Note: If you can’t scan the QR code, ensure that the main camera on your phone is functioning properly. If the camera is not able to auto-focus, blurry, or is broken, you may not be able to scan the barcode.
Secondly, you may use the logout instructions above to logout from all web browsers more especially if you suspect that someone else used your phone to illegally access your Whatsapp account on web.
Similarly, you can use WhatsApp on Laptop windows by reading the next section (Quick and easy)
Method 2 : How to use WhatsApp on Laptop window 10 / How to use WhatsApp on laptop windows 7
If you’re looking for away to use whatsapp on laptop windows 10 or 7 , simply download and install WhatsApp for PC or download Opera browser and follow the steps below:-
- Download and install latest version of opera browser on your PC
- Open opera browser on your PC .
- To use whatsapp on Opera , Navigate to the left menu bar of opera and click whatsapp icon .
- Opera will ask you if you want to open whatsapp in a handy panel when side bar is pinned . Click Pin sidebar button and tap again whatsapp icon .
- A whatsapp chat screen will pop up from the side bar with QR code
- Scan the QR code using whatsapp phone app . To do this ,
- Open whatsapp on your phone
- Tap Menu or Settings and select WhatsApp Web
- Then point your phone to the QR code to capture the code .
- WhatsApp will automatically log you in on PC .
In the section we see how you can use whatsapp on PC without phone .
How to use whatsapp on PC without phone. (Using Bluestacks )
Besides using WhatsApp web on your pc , you may decide to use Bluestacks . Actually officially , it’s impossible to use Whatsapp on pc without Whatsapp web or WhatsApp for PC. However with the power of android on our pc we can accomplish what we what to do .
The phone number you are going to use must exist . It can’t be fake since Whatsapp is going to send an SMS message to activate your Whatsapp account . Also, phone number can’t be the same where you are already using Whatsapp . Two instances of Whatsapp (One on Pc and another on phone) cannot Co-exist .
How to install bluestacks on Pc
I’ll consider this as a simple task. What you have to do is go to download bluestacks and install the bluestacks app player on your PC .
For those who don’t know, BlueStacks is just an Android app player, a Virtual Machine wrapped for your PC (or Mac) with which you can run from games to regular apps, for Smartphones and/or tablets.
How to install Whatsapp in bluestacks manually .
After you finish installing bluestacks app player, what you have to do is downloading and installing WhatsApp right?
But, to accomplish it from any Android Smartphone or Tablet, normally you go to the Play Store and then you search for WhatsApp and after you download and install it.
Yeah. pretty the same thing, but here you do not have the Play Store .Having it means you have been certified from Google, but hey BlueStacks is not a Smartphone or Tablet, so they have to fill the gap, and this is totally done by their 1Mobile Store. You can find it by clicking on “App Stores” on top and after that 1Mobile app.
Download and configure Whatsapp app.
So you have opened 1Mobile store and you have found out it’s like google play store . Now go a head in the search bar and type Whatsapp .
Select Whatsapp from the returned list and click download button.
After the download is complete, Just like on your phones you will be required to install it by pressing the install button.
Congratulations you have now installed it on your bluestacks . Now it’s time you configure it, Insert your phone number, follow activation instructions and you’re done.
So what you have to do here is just, be sure to use a phone number you’re going to use only from Desktop and to share that number with anyone you care to chat with.
In fact, you have to add also this numbers to your Address Book, and you can reach it directly by pressing the Menu button in the bottom-left corner of your BlueStacks screen and than doing Manage Contacts.
Learn how to use whatsapp on PC without using bluestacks in this next section.
How to use whatsapp on pc without bluestacks .
There are lots of reason for not using bluestacks software for running Whatsapp.
One of the biggest reason is that you need high system requirement for using these types of android emulators. Sometimes these types of softwares also need a graphics card.
So we are going to see an alternative for running Whatsapp on pc without bluestacks . Wassapp is a PC application developed to be a non-official client for WhatsApp Messenger. You just have to type your phone number, import your contacts and chat with them instantly using your keyboard. The application has a simple and easy to use interface.
Requirements of using whatsapp on pc without bluestacks .
- windows XP, windows 7 or windows 8 operating system installed in your system
- one phone number .
- internet connection.
So keep scrolling down and find out that how can you use whatsapp on your Pc without installing bluestacks .
How to run whatsapp on your Pc without any emulator ?
- Download and install wassap for windows from the download button below
2. After downloading install it on your PC.
3. Now open Whatsapp and enter your mobile number and password.
4. Then click Register. If you are already available on whatsapp then you need to just Login your id and password.
5. That’s all. You can now be able to enjoy whatsapp on your Pc/Laptop.
Important Point to note
I recommend you create your account through your smartphone and then login in wassap . I’m saying this because it happens most of the time that Whatsapp shows some kind of error. But overall it is an excellent software for using Whatsapp service on your system.
Read also: How to hide last seen on WhatsApp android.
Have you heard of WhatsApp for PC , In the next section we shall see how to use whatsapp on PC with WhatsApp for PC .
Method 5 : WhatsApp for PC
WhatsApp for PC is a desktop software for both windows 8, 10 and Mac PC to run WhatsApp on a users desktop . The application allows you to receive whatsapp notifications on desktop .
To use WhatsApp for PC , Follow these procedures :-
- Open your browser and navigate to download WhatsApp for PC
- Download and install the .exe software on PC . ( Note: whatsapp for PC is available for both MAC X 10.9 + later versions , windows 8 and later versions )
- After installing WhatsApp for PC , open it by clicking WhatsApp icon on desktop
4. Scan Qr Code using phone whatsapp and you’ll be taken to your whatsapp chats on PC .
If you don’t want to scan qr code , the next section will take you through how to use WhatsApp on PC without qr code .
How to use WhatsApp on PC without qr code
YouWave is android emulator that allows you install and access android mobile applications on your computer . To use youwave for WhatsApp on PC without qr code just follow the procedures below :-
- Download and install youwave on PC
- After installation , open YouWave by tapping its icon on PC .
- Go to View and click Apps
- Double click on Whatsapp to install application
- Now Open it and click Agree and continue
- Next enter your country code and mobile number .
- Verify whatsapp number by clicking any of send SMS or Call Me .
- Enter the 5 digit code in confirmation box
How to activate whatsapp calling from pc .
Download Latest version of Whatsapp on your phone .
Install Whatsapp messenger from google play
Activate your Whatsapp and link it to your Whatsapp web .
Ask someone who has whatsapp to make a Whatsapp call to your number . You’ll receive this call from your laptop . Note : whatsapp web will ask you to allow it use your web cam .
I hope you found this article very helpful to you . Share this article with your friends and let us know what you think in the comment section below .