This article will guide you on how to deposit money from mobile money to a Housing Finance Bank account. First things first, you need to have registered for Housing Finance mobile banking services.
How to Deposit Money from MTN Mobile Money to Housing Finance Bank Account
The steps below you on how will guide to send money from MTN MoMo wallet to your Housing Finance account however charges will apply according to the MTN Uganda tariff plan;
1. Launch the dialer then dial *165# then press the send button.
2. Choose a number that corresponds to the Financial Services option.
3. Since we are transferring funds select option 1, Bank deposit.
4. Go to the next page and select a number that corresponds to Housing Finance Bank.
5. Next, you will be prompted to enter the account number you are transferring money on.
6. Enter the amount that you are willing to transfer.
7. Then confirm the transaction with MTN mobile money pin.
NOTE: The Housing Finance account holder should strictly use a number used for mobile banking registration.
How to Deposit Money from Airtel Money to Housing Finance Bank Account
The steps below will show you how to send money from Airtel Money mobile account to Housing Finance Bank account;
1. Open the phone app on your device then dial *185# and press the call button.
2. Select a number that corresponds to Financial Services.
3. Opt for option 1, Banks.
4. Go to the next page by entering 10 then select a number that corresponds to the Housing Finance Bank option.
5. Key in the Account number.
6. Enter the amount that you want to deposit into your bank account.
7. Confirm transaction with Airtel Money pin.
NOTE: Transfer charges are determined by Airtel Uganda. The account holder should strictly use a number you used for mobile banking registration.