Just like it is possible to send money straight from your Bank of Africa account to your mobile wallet, it is also possible to transfer money from your mobile money wallet to your bank of Africa account. So in times when you have your mobile wallet loaded, you could choose to transfer money to your account by yourself on your mobile phone eliminating the traditional banking method or third-party agents. As a Bank of Africa mobile wallet customer, you have the privilege to perform financial transactions, unlike individuals who are not registered for the BOU mobile wallet services. Here is how you can deposit money from mobile money to the Bank of Africa account.
How to Deposit Money from MTN Mobile Money to a Bank of Africa Account
Follow the steps below to send money from MTN MoMo wallet to your Bank of Africa account;
1. Dial *165# and press the OK.
2. Select option 6, Financial Services.
3. Choose option 1, bank deposit
4. Select option 6 which is Bank of Africa.
5. Enter the account number you are sending money to.
6. You will be prompted to enter the amount that you are willing to deposit.
7. Confirm with MTN mobile money pin.
NOTE: Transfer charges are determined by MTN Uganda.
How to Transfer Money from Airtel Money to a Bank of Africa Account
The steps below will enable you to send money from Airtel Money account to a Bank of Africa account;
1. Dial *185# the press OK.
2. Select option 7, Financial Services.
3. Choose option 1, Banks.
4. Select a number that corresponds to the Bank of Africa option.
5. Enter the Account number.
6. Then enter the amount.
7. Confirm with Airtel Money pin
NOTE: Transfer charges are determined by Airtel Uganda.