SunTrust Bank was founded in 2009 as a mortgage bank by Chief Muhammad Jibrin. It became a commercial bank after the CBN gave it a license to do business in the region in 2015. In this post, we’ve outlined the key things you need to know about SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited.
An overview of SunTrust Bank
- 2009: Started as a Mortgage bank.
- 2015: Became the first bank to receive a commercial banking license since 2001.
- 2018: Awarded the ISO/IEC 20071:2013 Certification.
- Also awarded the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS).
How to Register for SunTrust internet banking
SunTrust wants to make its customers happier by giving them more ways to bank online. That way, they can sign into their bank account on the web and make transactions without leaving their doorstep.
Follow the steps below to register for their internet banking services.
- Visit the SunTrust internet banking page.
- You’ll need to provide your NIN, date of birth, and a few other details. If you have any problem during your registration, you can always contact SunTrust customer care.
- Once you complete the registration, you can log in to their internet banking portal with your user ID and password.
How to download the SunTrust Bank Mobile app
Mobile banking allows us to make use of financial services on our smartphones. The SunTrust app has a good mobile banking system that lets customers access their accounts and manage them without going to a branch.
Follow the steps below to get the SunTrust app for your Android or iOS phone or tablet.
- For the android user, you can download and install Suntrust Bank Mobile from the Google Play Store. It has a small size of 30 MB and over 10,000 downloads. It currently has a review rating of 3.2 from over 80 users.
- For iOS users, you can download and install Suntrust Bank Mobile from the Apple App Store.
SunTrust USSD Banking
SunTrust Bank’s USSD code is *5230#. You can access this code from any network, but it should be on the phone linked to your bank account.
If it’s not linked to your account, then you’ll be prompted to create a new account. If that’s what you want to do, just input your BVN and follow the prompts.
SunTrust Bank customer care
If you have any complaints or inquiries, you can always get in touch with SunTrust customer care team either by email or phone number. They have customer support staff that will attend to you.
Customer care number
- +234 (01)2802141
- +234 908 733 1440
- +234 (01) 2802141-4
- +234 (01) 6232117-9
SunTrust Bank Swift Code information
A SWIFT code is a set of 8 or 11 digits that represents a bank branch. You’ll need to use one when sending money internationally.
|Bank Name||SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited|
|Bank Address||1, Oladele Olashore Street, Off Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria|
SunTrust Bank branch locations
It’s very easy to locate a SunTrust branch, and you don’t have to ask people for directions. Just visit the SunTrust branch & ATM locator to see all their financial centers and ATMs.
That is all the information we have for you on SunTrust Bank. Please don’t forget to like and share with others on social media.