If you have been struggling with paying for more than one Spotify account for your family members then this article will excite you. With the Spotify Premium family plan, you can add up to six more users with the hosting account inclusive. Here is how you can add new users to a Spotify Premium account.
Add a New User to Spotify Premium Account
- Well you must make sure you have a valid Spotify Family Subscription, but if you don’t then use the guide below to create one;
- Open your browser on spotify.com and login to your existing account or if you are a new user then choose to create an account and follow the prompts.
- Next, click the drop-down arrow button beside your username. Then choose Account from the drop menu that has been displayed. Choose the Family Premium option as shown on the left sidebar.
- Tap Get Started.
- Input all the needed payment information then proceed to click Start my Spotify Premium.
- Now you can invite up to five other individuals to your Spotify Family account by entering the email addresses that they registered on Spotify.
How to Accept Spotify Family invitation
To join the Spotify Family you need to accept your invitation.
- Click the link sent to you by the Head of the Spotify Family account or check your email from Spotify.
- Please accept the invitation.
- Sign in to your account or create one and click Redeem.
- Just like that, you have joined the Spotify Premium family.