If you are tired of scrolling through your phone in search of apps, you should consider creating folders to organize apps. A folder will enable you to keep apps of a similar nature in one place. The decision is absolutely yours, you can group apps based on their actions or for the purposes they serve. For instance, you can create a folder for entertainment apps, games, work apps, social apps and so much more. Here is how you can organize apps into folders on your Android phone.
How to Create App Folder on your Android
1. Tap and hold the app that you want to organize into a folder then drag the app on top of another app to create a folder. Both apps will be added to the created folder.
2. To add other apps to the folder, drag the app and drop it onto the created folder. Alternatively, you can click the cross icon (+) to add an app of your choice.
3. After the folder has been created successfully, it will be named ‘Folder’. The user can then decide to edit the folder name to their liking. Click on the folder then tap on the folder title, type in the Folder name and tap the screen to save changes.
How to Move Folders on your Android Phone
1. Find the article that you want to move to another screen location.
2. Tap and hold on to the folder until the screen changes slightly and drag it to where you would like it to be. On newer versions of Android, the apps should all move to make room for the folder.
Read Also: How to See Blocked Numbers on Android
How to Remove Apps from a Folder
1. Locate the folder in which the app you want to delete is grouped.
2. Tap on the Folder to open it.
3. Long press and drag the app from the Folder circumference and drop the app to other parts of the screen.
5. That way you will have removed an app from the folder back to the home screen.
How to Delete Apps from a Folder on your Android Phone
1. Find the folder that you want to delete on your Android phone.
2. Click on the Folder to open it.
3. Drag app by app from the folder circumference.
4. Once all the apps are dragged out of the folder, you will have deleted the folder automatically.