Simba Fiber is a high-speed internet service provider in Uganda that offers fiber optic internet services to homes and businesses. Their internet service is delivered through a fiber optic cable network, which provides faster and more reliable internet speeds than traditional copper cable or wireless connections.
Simba Fiber internet plans in Uganda offer a range of speeds and data limits to suit different needs and budgets. They offer plans with speeds ranging from 15Mbps up to 60Mbps or higher, with unlimited data. Here is everything you need to know about Simba fiber internet packages and installation prices in Uganda.
Simba Fiber Internet Installation Fees in Uganda
Simba Fiber’s minimum installation cost for new customers or shifting customers who sign up for their internet service is UGX 60,000. The installation costs for Simba Fiber Internet can vary depending on the location, the type of installation required, and any additional equipment or services that you may need.
Standard installation includes the installation of a fiber optic cable from the nearest fiber access point to your home or business, as well as the setup of a Simba Fiber router which costs UGX 110,000 to connect to the internet. You will have to also pay for the Simba fiber internet package of your choice.
Simba Fiber Packages & their Prices
|FIBER PACKAGE||PRICE (UGX)||SPEED|
|SIMBA SILVER||120,000||Up to 15 Mbps||Unlimited|
|SIMBA GOLD||175,000||Up to 22 Mbps||Unlimited|
|SIMBA PLATINUM||230,000||Up to 28 Mbps||Unlimited|
|SIMBA CORPORATE||499,000||Up to 60 Mbps||Unlimited|
Simba Fiber Coverage in Uganda
- Old Kampala
How to get Connected to Simba Fiber Internet in Uganda
1. The first thing to do is to check if Simba Fiber Internet is available in your area. We have listed the Simba fiber coverage areas above. To be sure contact Simba’s customer care helpline for more guidance.
2. Go ahead and choose the Simba Fiber package that suits your needs. Simba Fiber has four packages; Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Corporate. All those packages differ in speed and price.
3. Once you are all set with the first two steps, fill in the “New Installations form.” Click here for the form (If the website fails to load, contact customer care for guidance so they can help you fill in the form from their end).
4. After submitting the new installation form, you will receive a call from the surveyor seeking you to schedule an appointment. On the agreed date or time, the Simba Fiber technician will survey your premises and draft an installation plan, and also share the estimated installation costs. They will then schedule the installation date.
5. On the installation date, the technician will install a fiber optic cable from the nearest fiber access point to your Simba fiber router assembled in your home or business. Once installation is complete, the technician will guide you through WiFi name and Wifi password procedures. Once your connection is working properly, you will be required to make payment for the installation, router, and Simba Fiber package.
Quick Note: The installation process might take up to 3 days. You need to be patient. F
How to Pay/Recharge for Simba Fiber Internet
Simba Fiber authorizes the payment of their internet service through Airtel Money. To pay for or recharge your Simba Fiber internet service, use follow these steps;
Use Airtel Money: Dial *185*4#, select Pay TV, choose Simba TV, choose Simba Fiber, select Simber Fiber package, enter Simber Fiber ID No (check for it from the Simba Fiber router), enter the amount you are willing to pay then confirm the payment with your password.
Read Also: How to Pay for Simba TV via Airtel Money
How to Contact Simba Fiber Uganda?
To contact Simba Fiber in Uganda, customers can use various methods.
Email: [email protected]
Visit Simba Fiber Head Office: Plot No.201 Upper Mawanda Rd, Kampala Uganda