This article guides you on how to send mobile money from MTN to Airtel Uganda in just a few dials.
Method 1: Use USSD Codes to Send Mobile Money
Follow the following steps to guide you on how to send mobile money from MTN to Airtel using USSD code
- Open the Phone app. f
- Dial *165# then OK.
- Select option 1, Send Money.
- Opt for the Mobile User option.
- Enter the Airtel Number that you wish to send the money to.
- Then enter the Amount you would like to send.
- Enter the Reason for sending the money.
- Confirm with mobile money PIN to finalize transaction. And just like that you have successfully sent money to from MTN to Airtel.
READ ALSO: How to Send Airtel Money to MTN
Method 2: Use MTN Momo App
The steps below show how you can send mobile money from MTN to Airtel using My MTN MoMo app.
- Download and install the MTN Momo App from Play Store (Android) and App Store (IOS).
- Open the App. Login with your mobile number and confirm with mobile money pin.
- Enter a 4-digit code that has been sent to your phone via SMS.
- Click on the Send option at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Send Money to Mobile User.
- Enter the recipient’s Airtel number.
- Then fill in the Amount and Reason then click Send.
- Read through the transaction details displayed on the screen. If all is well, tap Complete to finalize transaction.
MTN to Airtel Sending Charges
The table below shows sending charges from MTN to Airtel per transaction band.
Sending Charges to Airtel
500 – 2500
2,501 – 5,000
5,001 – 15,000
15,001 – 30,000
30,001 – 45,000
45,001 – 60,000
60,001 – 125,000
125,001 – 250,000
250,001 – 500,000
500,001 – 1,000,000
1,000,001 – 2,000,000
2,000,001 – 4,000,000
4,000,001 – 7,000,000