This article will guide you on how to reset your Bank of Africa Mobile banking Pin. To access your mobile wallet, you need to log in with the correct user ID and Mobile wallet pin. However, in times that you do not remember the pin, just select self pin reset and follow the prompts as detailed below. If you entered the wrong pin 3 times, the account will be blocked, and to regain access you will need help from the Bank of Africa’s customer care agent.
How to Reset Mobile Banking Pin Bank of Africa
2. Open the app on your device and click the Login option.
3. Select Use M-PIN.
4. The Login option will appear, click on Self Pin Reset.
5. Enter your Account Number and Date of Birth.
6. Answer the listed security questions.
6. If the submitted data is correct. You will receive the One Time Password via SMS. Log into your account and change the pin to a more memorable and secure pin.
Note: Resetting the pin by yourself is only possible before the account has been blocked. If you input the wrong pin 3 times, the account will be locked. Therefore you will need to visit the nearest bank of Africa branch or call customer care to guide you through.
How to Reset Mobile Phone Banking Pin via the Bank / via Customer Care
1. Visit any Bank of Africa branch near you with all the requirements (account details, registered phone number & National ID/Passport).
2. Go to the customer care desk and ask for a mobile wallet pin reset form.
3. Fill in all the required information including your identity details and account details.
4. The customer care agent will enter the information in the system and you will receive a new pin via SMS on the registered phone number.
Bank of Africa Customer Care.
- Call toll-free 0800100140.
- Then patiently wait for the customer care agent to pick up your call.