Found the perfect image to compliment your social media post. Everything is perfect until you see the watermark. A watermark is a recognizable image, pattern, or text that is added to a digital or physical document to indicate its authenticity, ownership, or source. Watermarks can be a major annoyance for anyone trying to use an image without attribution or for those who want to remove them for personal reasons. That being said, what do you do in such situations? Well, the answer is pretty simple, you remove the watermark from the image.
Oops, before we rush soo fast, there is another question. How can one remove a watermark from an image? Fortunately, there is a proven simple way to remove watermarks from images. In this article, we’ll explore the most popular way to remove a watermark from any image.
1. To get started with the watermark removal process, navigate to the Watermark Remover website– https://www.watermarkremover.io/
2. Tap on the Upload Image button. You will see two upload image buttons. One in the upper right corner and the other amidst the homepage. Both options serve the same purpose so you can use any.
3. You can choose to upload images from your computer folders, drag and drop images or copy images or image URLs. Images should have a resolution of up to 2,400 x 2,400 and be in png, jpeg, jpg, and webp formats.
4. Patiently wait for the image to upload, this will take a few seconds.
5. Once the upload is complete, the watermark will be removed from the image.
6. Click on the download button to download the image.
In conclusion, this website-based AI will remove watermarks from images instantly. There is no doubt about that. However, the website might be less effective with images that have multiple or complicated watermarks. Before removing a watermark from an image, remember it is unethical and you could be penalized. I recommend that you use images with proper attribution or obtain permission from the copyright owner before using them.