GTBank authorizes customers to perform financial transactions remotely on their mobile phones. With the GTBank mobile bank *237#, customers will be permitted to buy airtime, pay utilities, deposit and withdraw money, request mini statements, and transfer funds (internationally and locally) straight from their accounts. To get started, you need to register for GTBank mobile banking services then download the GTBank mobile application or dial *237# to make your preferred transactions.
GTBank Mobile Banking Registration Requirements
The GTBank mobile banking registration requirements are categorized into two categories; category 1 for Bank customers and category 2 for New customers.
Category 1: If you are a GTBank customer, here are the required requirements;
- GTBank Account Number.
- National Identification Card.
- Registered phone number.
Category 2: If you are not a GTBank customer, you will be required to open an account and during the account opening process, you will enable the mobile banking service. Here below is what you need to get started.
- 1 current passport photograph of yourself.
- Valid identification document – National ID or Passport for foreign nationals.
- Valid email address and phone number.
How to Register for GTBank Mobile Banking
1. Visit the nearest GTB bank in your area. Click here for GTBank locations.
2. Go to the customer care desk and request to enroll in GTB mobile banking services.
3. The agent will then avail you with a mobile banking form, fill in all the required information about your identity and account details.
4. After the filling-in process is complete, hand in the form and photocopy of your identity to the customer care agent.
5. The customer care agent will then enter the details and send them to the branch manager for approval.
6. As soon as your details are approved, you will receive the One Time Password via SMS, use the OTP to login and then reset a more secure and reliable pin.
7. If you have a smartphone, you can choose to download the GTBank app from Google Play Store and App Store. Alternatively, you can use the USSD shortcode (*237#) on the feature phone.