EcoBank mobile banking services enable customers to make financial tasks at the tap of mobile phones. This article explores the procedures and steps to register for EcoBank Mobile Banking in Uganda.
Use USSD Shortcode to Register for ECOBank Mobile Banking
1. Dial *235# and press the call button.
2. Select option 1 to open an Express Account.
3. You will be prompted to key in your Name in the format starting with your surname followed by your Other names for instance Hope(surname), Maria Modesta (Other Name).
4. Next, enter your ID number.
5. Select the Gender you belong to (Male or Female).
6. Enter your date of birth in DDMMYY format.
7. Your request will be approved and an SMS detailing the One Time Password (OTP) will be sent immediately. The OTP expires in 15 minutes.
8. Dial the *235# and press the OK button.
9. Enter the OTP sent via SMS.
10. Create and confirm a new 6-digit pin. The request will be saved.
11. Dial *235# and answer the required questions. These security questions will help you reset your mobile banking pin.
12. That’s all you must do to register for ECO Mobile. Go ahead and dial *235# to make any preferred transaction.
Use ECOBank Mobile App to Register for ECOBank Mobile Banking
1. Download and install the Ecobank app on your device.
2. Launch the app.
3. Click on “Get Started” to proceed.
4. Tap on “No, I’m New to Ecobank”.
5. Select country and enter the phone number then click on Continue.
6. Tap on open account.
7. Click on Express Account.
8. Enter the verification code.
9. Fill in all the required personal information.
10. Next fill in your national identification details then click on Create Profile.
Visit ECO Bank Branch
This method will guide individuals who need help with ECO bank mobile banking registration.
- Go to the nearest ECO bank branch in your area.
- At the customer care desk, request help with Express account enrollment.
- The customer care agent will guide you through the procedure and in a few minutes registration will be complete.