DFCU Quick banking is a mobile banking service that gives customers direct access to bank services like transferring money, paying bills, checking account balance, bank account statements and so much more. To join the mobile banking services, you need to have a DFCU account. This article guides you on how to register for DFCU mobile banking in Uganda.
Use USSD Short Code to Register for DFCU Quick Banking
1. Dial *240# and press OK to access your account.
2. Select New User Registration.
3. You will be prompted to enter your Account number.
4. Enter your National ID number.
5. Review data then select option 1 to confirm.
6. Enter your password.
7. You will receive a message that your registration was successful.
NOTE: This code works on all telecom companies and charges apply.
Use DFCU Quick App to Register for DFCU Mobile Banking
2. Open the app.
3. Tap on Login button.
4. Then select “New User? Tap here to Register“.
5. Enter all required customer details including Name, Account, ID number, Date, a Phone number that you registered with.
Use DFCU Website
1. Visit the DFCU web portal.
2. Tap on the padlock icon on the right side of the screen.
3. Select the Quick banking option.
4. Then select Login.
5. Click on “Do not have access? Click here to register.”
6. Enter customer details and follow the prompts.