The Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) solely distributes electric power to domestic and commercial end-users in Uganda, at and below 33 kilovolts. Initially, Ugandans were using postpaid UMEME services. However, even with the diversification of Yaka installation in different areas of Uganda, some people still use the post-pay system. Here is how you can pay your UEDCL bill using MTN mobile money.
Read Also: Load Yaka Token Using MTN Mobile Money
- Launch phone app.
- Dial *165# and press OK.
- Select ‘Payments’ option.
- Choose option 1, ‘Utilities’.
- Select ‘UEDCL’ from the menu list
- Then enter your Meter number.
- Enter the amount (UShs).
- Confirm transaction with your MTN Mobile Money PIN.
- You will receive a message on your number to confirm that you have paid UEDCL Bill.