The Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) solely distributes electric power to domestic and commercial end-users in Uganda, at and below 33 kilovolts. Initially, Ugandans were using postpaid UMEME services. However, even with the diversification of Yaka installation in different areas of Uganda, some people still use the post-pay system. Here is how you can pay your UEDCL bill using Airtel money.
- Launch phone app.
- Dial *185# and press the call button.
- Select option 4, Pay Bill.
- Choose option 5, UEDCL.
- Enter meter number.
- Then enter amount that you wish to pay.
- Confirm with Airtel money pin.
- A notification confirming payment of your UEDCL bill using Airtel Money will be sent to your line.
Do you have any tech-related questions you need to be answered? Submit your question here.