The memories of school fees payment come off as hectic and tiresome. However, things have changed, and paying school fees is soo much easier. The hack is, just to use mobile banking services. With the Bank of Africa mobile wallet, Guardians/Parents can pay school fees at their own convenience on their mobile phones. Before proceeding with this method, ensure that the school supports this payment method then request a Student payment ID. Here is how you can pay school fees online using the Bank of Africa Mobile Wallet.
How to Pay School Fees using Bank of Africa Mobile Wallet
BOU mobile wallet provides customers with two payment methods i.e making payment via BOU mobile wallet or BOU USSD shortcode.
Use the Mobile Wallet App
If you have not downloaded the BOU mobile app, this method will require you to download and install the Bank of Africa mobile wallet app on your device from Google Play Store for Androids and App Store for IOS users. Follow the steps below to pay your child’s school fees.
1. Click on Login.
2. Select to either log in with the Touch ID or M-Pin.
3. If you have chosen Touch ID, place your finger on the fingerprint sensor. However, if you have chosen the M-Pin, enter User ID and Pin.
4. Click on the Bill & Utilities option.
5. Tap on the School Pay option.
6. Hereafter you will be prompted to enter the Student Identification Number.
7. All the student details as per Student ID will appear on the screen plus the School fees balance.
8. If the information is correct, enter the amount you are willing to pay.
9. Confirm payment with your M-PIN.
10. You will receive a confirmatory text from the Bank of Africa.
Use USSD Short Code
Alternatively, you can choose to use the USSD short code and follow the prompts listed below;
1. Dial *246# and press OK.
2. Enter your mobile wallet pin and press OK.
3. Select a number that corresponds to Bill & Utilities.
4. Choose a number that corresponds to School Pay.
5. You will be prompted to enter the Student ID.
6. Then enter the amount you are willing to pay.
7. Confirm payment with Mobile Wallet pin.