Every 3rd of each month, all Safaricom postpaid subscribers receive a service quotation via mail. Hereafter, they are expected to make payment before the 16th to avoid disconnection. However, if you did not receive the email, you can click here to check your postpaid bill. Here is how you can pay Safaricom postpaid bill via MPESA.
Read Also: Safaricom Postpay Packages; How to Join
How to Pay Safaricom Postpaid bill via MPESA
- Open M-PESA menu on your phone.
- Opt for the Payment option.
- Select PayBill option.
- Enter pay bill number. The Safaricom PostPay Bill number 200200
- Then enter the mobile number you making payment for.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Fill in your M-PESA PIN.
- Then review the details and confirm by pressing OK.