You can now pay Kenya Power and Lighting Company, KPLC postpaid electricity bill via Mpesa, Airtel, and Equitel. All you need is money on your account and you can decide to pay from wherever with your phone. Here is how to pay KPLC postpaid electricity bill via Mpesa, Airtel Money, and Equitel.
How to Pay for KPLC Postpaid Bill via Mpesa Paybill
- Launch the Mpesa menu on Safaricom.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Opt for Pay Bill.
- Then enter the Kenya Power KPLC Postpaid Business Number 888888.
- Enter the Kenya Power KPLC Postpaid account number.
- Fill in the amount that you would like to pay.
- Confirm with your MPESA pin.
- Review the details and press OK.
- A message confirming your payment will be sent on your line.
How to Pay Postpaid Bill Via Airtel Money
- Launch the Airtel Money Menu.
- Choose Make Payments option.
- Then choose Paybill.
- Select Kenya Power Bill.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Then enter Airtel Money Pin.
- Enter KPLC account number.
- A confirmation text will be sent to your phone.
How to Pay Postpaid Electricity Via Equitel
- Launch Equitel Menu.
- Then select Eazzy Pay.
- Opt for Pay Bill option.
- Select account number.
- Enter your Kenya Power meter number.
- Input the amount.
- Enter Equitel pin.
- Confirm details and press OK.