GOTV Kenya offers paid television services to its subscribers depending on the selected package. This means that you need to update your subscription each month and failure to do so, you will be denied access to exclusive entertainment. And always remember to switch on your GOTV decoder before payment. This article guides you on how to pay GOTV using MPESA in Kenya.
GOTV Kenya Packages
- GOtv Max: Ksh 1,070 per month
- GOtv Plus: Ksh 815 per month
- GOtv Value: Ksh 510 per month
- GOtv Lite Monthly: Ksh 255 per month
- GOtv Lite Quartely: Ksh 610 per month
- GOtv Lite Annual: Ksh 1,525 per month
Pay GOTV using MPESA in Kenya
Follow the steps below to pay GOtv using MPESA;
- Open the MPESA menu.
- Select the Pay Bill option.
- Then enter 423655 as the business number.
- Enter the IUC number. Please check the bottom of the decoder on a red sticker for IUC number.
- Input the relevant full subscription amount,
- Confir with Safaricom / MPESA PIN number and complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS.
- NOTE: Multichoice Kenya will update the payments done via Safaricom at least hourly.