As a Bank of Africa customer, you can choose to pay your Utility bill the easy way. With BOU mobile wallet services, customers take charge of financial transactions like paying bills on their mobile phones straight from their bank account. Save yourself from making a long queue, register for the Bank of Uganda mobile wallet. Here is how you can pay for Utilities like water, electricity, and pay-TV using the Bank of Africa mobile wallet.
The customer will be able to make payments for bills like;
4. DSTV / GOTV
5. STAR TIMES
How to Pay for Utilities via Bank of Africa Mobile Wallet
The BOU customer can choose to use the BOU mobile wallet or the BOU USSD shortcode.
Use the Mobile Wallet App
For this method, customers will be required to download and install the Bank of Africa mobile wallet app on their device from Google Play Store for Androids and App Store for IOS users. Follow the steps below to pay your utility bill.
1. Click on Login.
2. Tap on either login with the Touch ID or M-Pin.
3. If you have chosen the M-Pin, enter User ID and Pin. If you have chosen Touch ID, place your finger on the fingerprint sensor.
4. From the displayed main menu, click on Bill & Utilities.
5. Tap on the Utility Service provider that you want to clear the bill for i.e NWSC, UMEME, Yaka, Pay TV.
6. Enter the account number.
7. Then enter the amount you are willing to pay.
8. Select account then confirm with M-pin.
Use USSD Short Code
If you have a feature phone, this method will serve you right. Ensure to use the Mobile wallet registered phone number then follow the prompts below;
1. Dial *246# and press OK.
2. You will be prompted to enter the M-PIN, press Ok.
3. Select a number that corresponds to Bill & Utilities.
4. Choose the Utility service provider that you prefer (NWSC, UMEME, Pay TV).
5. Key in the service account number.
6. Enter the amount that you are willing to pay.
7. Select account then confirm with M-pin.
8. A confirmatory message will pop up on your screen.