If you registered for Post Bank Mobile phone banking then most definitely you have heard that you could pay your utility bills straight from your account using your mobile phone. Through Post Bank mobile banking, the customer will pay water bills, electricity bills, taxes, and even pay-TV. Here is how you can pay for utilities using Post Bank Mobile Banking.
The customer will be able to make payments for bills like;
5. STAR TIMES
How to Pay for Utilities Using Post Bank Mobile Banking
1. Dial *163#/ *263# and press the OK button (use registered phone number).
2. Select option 4, “Pay bill”.
3. Opt for a utility supplier (NWSC, UMEME< URA, DSTV, StarTimes) you wish to pay by pressing the appropriate number.
4. Enter your Utility account number correctly. The wrong accounts will be rejected.
5. Key in the amount you wish to pay.
6. You will be prompted to select the account you want to withdraw funds from. If the customer has more than one account with POSTBANK, he/she will be requested to choose the account type that he/she wants money deducted from. If the customer has only one account, he/she should just press “Ok”/ “Yes” or the appropriate answer key on the mobile phone.
7. The system will check if the client’s account has sufficient balance for the transaction and returns an error message “sorry your request was not processed because your account has insufficient funds”
8. If the client has sufficient balance on the account;
9. A confirmation message will flash on the sender’s phone prompting the customer to confirm the transaction by pressing yes/ok or to cancel by pressing the cancel button.
10. After confirming the transaction, the client will receive a text message approving utility payment.