Paying utility bills is now simplified thanks to Housing Finance mobile banking services. Customers who are registered for Housing Finance mobile banking services can pay for their bills straight from their accounts on their mobile phones. Here is how you can pay for Utilities using Housing Finance mobile banking.
The customer will be able to make payments for bills like;
4. DSTV / GOTV
5. STAR TIMES
How to Pay Utilities Using Housing Finance Mobile Banking
1. Open the Housing Finance bank Uganda app.
2. Tap on the Login option.
3. Then enter HFB mobile pin.
4. Click on the “Bill Payments” menu from the list of displayed options.
5. Select the utility service provider ie UMEME, NWSC, URA, DSTV, GOTV, Startimes.
6. Enter the account number/meter number.
7. Key in the amount you are willing to pay.
7. A confirmatory notification will appear on the screen to confirm the transaction.
Use USSD Shortcode to Pay Utilities via Housing Finance Mobile Wallet
This is an alternative method for those with feature phones. First launch the dialer app then dial the code and follow the steps listed below;
1. Dial *225# and press the send button.
2. You will be prompted to enter your Housing Finance Bank Mobile pin. Press the OK button and enter the 4 digit HFB pin.
3. Select the number that corresponds to the Bill Payment option.
4. Choose the utility service provider you want to pay for i.e NWSC, UMEME, GOTV, DSTV, URA.
5. Enter the meter number/account number or IUC number for the pay-TV subscription.
6. Key in the amount you want to pay.
6. A confirmatory notification will appear on the screen.