Azam TV is one of the leading affordable pay-TV companies in Uganda. Azam gives subscribers access to over 105+ channels with kids’ entertainment, sports, news, documentaries, and music. Each Azam TV subscriber needs to pay a service subscription each month depending on the package. For Azam Play package – UGX 37000, Azam Pure package – UGX 10,000, and Azam Plus package – UGX 25,000. This article guides you on how to pay for Azam Tv using Airtel Mobile money.
Method 1: Using USSD codes.
Here is how to pay for Azam TV using shortcodes.
- Dial *185# then OK.
- Select option 4, Pay Bill.
- Choose option 3, Pay TV.
- Opt for option 3, Azam TV.
- Select either Azam TV or Mobile number.
- Enter smart card number.
- Then enter amount you are willing to pay.
- Confirm with your Airtel Money pin.
- A confirmation notification will be sent to your phone.
Method 2: Using My Airtel App
Here is how to pay for Azam TV using My Airtel app.
- Download and install My Airtel app.
- Select Country (Uganda).
- Enter Airtel money number.
- Choose Pay Bills.
- Select Pay TV.
- Click on Azam TV.
- Enter Azam smart card number.
- Then enter Amount.
- Review details and confirm payment with your Airtel Money Pin.