Dstv Kenya offers paid television services to its subscribers. In order to continue accessing DSTV channels, you need to pay for your subscription depending on the package of choice. The simplest way to pay Dstv subscription is by using mobile money. Therefore this article will guide you on how to pay Dstv subscription in Kenya using both MPESA and Airtel Money.
READ ALSO: How to pay GOTV Using MPESA in Kenya
Pay via MPESA
- Open your phone’s toolkit and tap on Safaricom.
- Then select MPESA from the Menu.
- Tap on “Lipa na Mpesa.”
- Opt for the “Pay Bill” option.
- Enter the DStv M-Pesa pay bill number, 444900.
- Then enter your DSTV account number.
- Fill in the amount you wish to pay.
- Enter your MPESA pin to finalize the transaction.
- A confirmation text will be sent to your line shortly.
Pay Dstv Subscription in Kenya via Airtel Money
- Choose Airtel Money on your phone menu.
- Select Make Payments.
- Opt for Paybill.
- Then choose DSTV.
- Enter the amount in Kshs you wish to pay.
- Confirm with your Airtel Money PIN.
- Under reference, enter your DSTV number.