Since it opened in 2008, Parallex Bank is the first Nigerian microfinance bank to become a full-fledged commercial bank. It provides banking options for both individuals and businesses, including online and mobile access. All the information you could possibly want to know about Parallex Bank is here in this article.
How to Apply for the Polaris Bank Payday Loan
Access Bank Payday Loan – All You Need to Know
Titan Trust Bank: Internet Banking, Mobile banking, USSD Codes, & more
An overview of Parallex Bank
- 2008: Started as a Microfinance Bank.
- 2020: Incorporated as a limited liability company.
- January 2022: Completed transition from Microfinance banking into Commercial banking.
- Parallex Bank officially launched commercial banking operations on Friday, January 14, 2022.
How to Register for Parallex internet banking
Internet banking, also known as online banking or web banking, allows customers of a bank to access their accounts and make transactions using web browsers.
The Bank offers internet banking to all its customers. Once you open a bank account with them and register for internet banking, you will have your login details and be able to make transactions on the web.
Follow the steps below to register for their internet banking services.
- To sign up for Parallex internet banking, kindly visit their web page or contact their customer care (details below) or visit any of their branches.
- After creating a profile for your account, you can now visit their website to login with your username and password.
How to download the Parallex mobile banking app
To provide the most convenient banking experience, Parallex Bank offers mobile and digital banking services to its customers. You can download the Parallex Mobile app to enjoy fast financial services on the go.
Follow the steps below to get the Parallex mobile app for Android and iOS.
- For the android user, you can download and install the Parallex Mobile App from the Google Play Store. It has a small size of 20 MB and over 50,000 downloads. It currently has a review rating of 3.4 from over 300 users.
- For iOS users, you can download and install the Parallex Mobile App from the Apple App Store.
Parallex Bank customer care
For questions and complaints, you can always contact Parallex’s customer team either by number or email. They have customer support agents that will attend to you.
Customer care numbers
- 0700 727 25539
How to apply for Parallex Bank loans
All Parallex Bank customers can apply for and obtain personal loans of up to ₦10 million, as long as they’re eligible. This includes salary advances, tuition loans, and other consumer loans.
According to the instructions on their website, al the Bank’s customers can apply for consumer loans when they open and transact on the Parallex Mobile App.
You can also apply for a loan by visiting their office. If you have any challenges while applying on the mobile app, you can reach out to Parallex customer support.
Parallex Bank Swift Code information
A SWIFT code is a set of 8 or 11 digits that represents a bank branch. You’ll need to use one when sending money internationally.
|Bank Name||Parallex Bank Limited|
|Bank Address||Plot 1261, Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria|
This concludes the information we have about Parallex Bank. Please remember to like and share this content on social media.