Do you want to open an Absa bank account online? If you do, then you should try opening up an account online by yourself. Application is quick, easy and with just a few steps, the whole application process is complete. You can apply anytime from anywhere, with no limitations.
How to Open Absa Bank Account Online
1. Go to the Absa bank website. Click here.
2. Fill in all the required information including account type, name, phone number, Email address, and region then click submit.
3. You will then get an onscreen confirmatory notification detailing that your application has been submitted successfully with your reference number. Copy down your reference number.
Read Also: How to Become an Absa Bank Agent in Uganda
4. Absa’s customer care agent will reach out to you in regards to completing the account that you tried to open earlier. However, this might take longer since this service is unavailable at the moment. If you are in a hurry, proceed to the next step.
5. Next, visit the nearest Absa bank branch in your area. Go to the Account opening desk in the bank, hand in your reference number. The teller will then ask you to fill in the account application form and the following requirements.
- Identification document (passport: mandatory for foreign nationals/national ID/driver’s license)
- Employment confirmation/Source of income confirmation
- Residential address confirmation
- Postal address confirmation (if any)
- A letter from your learning institution if you are applying for an Ignition Account
6. Finally, the teller will give you your account number after entering all your data.