TIDAL is a digital service/ application which provides for streaming HD (High Definition) music videos and podcasts through subscription. With the new MTN Tidal service, there is a lot of benefits you can enjoy.
MTN Uganda struck a partnership with TIDAL in August 2018, and MTN TIDAL was birthed. You can now enjoy a free music stream from both local and international airwaves with the MTN TIDAL service for a full month as when you get introduced to the app.
A free data package that works exclusively on the app is provided by the free one-month trial for MTN Uganda users.
How to access the MTN Tidal service
- First, download the Tidal App from your app store
- Go to your MTN menu and dial *165*66#
- Select TIDAL and activate the free trial (if you are a first time user) OR Activate a plan if your free trial has expired.
NOTE: A Plan refers to the different price seals attached to the TIDAL music streams. A different price is charged for the different number of days a customer chooses to subscribe as per the different subscription options offered.
MTN Uganda Tidal Music streaming service pricing
|Subscription Options||1 Day||3 Days||7 Days||30 Days|
|Subscription only (no data)||600||1,500||4,000||10,000|
|Subscription Inclusive Data for MTN Pulse Customers||1||2,000||5,000||12,000|
|Subscription Inclusive Data for Non-MTN Pulse Customers||1,500||3,500||6,000||15,000|
What you can access with MTN TIDAL subscription service
Subscription-only: You can only access the music streaming service, only and only if you have another running normal data bundle.
Subscription Inclusive Data for MTN Pulse Customers: You can access the TIDAL service and stream without activating a normal data bundle. This offer is at a discount and is limited to MTN Pulse customers.
Subscription Inclusive Data for Non-MTN Pulse Customers: Non-MTN Pulse customers can access TIDAL and stream without having to activate a normal data pack.
You can pay your subscription with MTN Mobile Money
Services offered on TIDAL
- Music with high sound quality
- High-quality music videos
- Access to expertly-curated editorial
Devices from which you can stream TIDAL Music
- Smartphones (Android: OS version 6+) and iOS devices (iOS: OS version 10.3+); OS Window 7+, mac OSX 10.9
RELATED: TECNO Mobile Uganda and MTN Uganda partner to launch Upgraded Camera Smartphones in CAMON and SPARK series
Benefits of streaming with MTN TIDAL subscription
- You can listen to / stream over 50 million high-quality songs
- You can watch over 150,000 music videos of high quality
- You can access both international and local music
- You can access exclusive content that’s only available on TIDAL i.e concerts