Safaricom Mpesa statement summarizes all financial transactions which took place over a given period on your MPESA account. The service of requesting for Mpesa statement is free and is provided on instant demand. Here is how you can get Safaricom MPESA statement.
Get MPesa Statement via SMS
- Open your dialer app (phone app).
- Dial *234# and press Ok / call button.
- Select MPESA from the displayed menu
- Choose MPESA statement option.
- Select option 2, Mini Statement.
- You will receive a notification containing transaction details of your last five transactions.
How to Get MPESA Full Statement via Email
- Dial *234# then press OK.
- Choose MPESA Information.
- Opt for MPESA statement option.
- Choose Full MPESA statement which is option 1.
- Register if you are using the service for the first time. If you registered already, you will proceed to the next option.
- Select statement period for example last 3 months or last 6 months or last 12 months.
- An email containing MPESA statement details will be sent to your registered email address.
NOTE: On the 5th of each month, Safaricom will automatically send you your monthly MPESA account statement. You can choose to deactivate MPESA statement service by dialing *234# and follow the prompts.
How to Get MPESA Statement Via My Safaricom App
- Download and install My Safaricom app on your device.
- Open the app and click at the MPESA icon at the buttom of the page.
- Tap on MPESA Statement option.
- Accept to the terms and condition.
- Click on the Activate option.
- Enter your MPESA pin.
- Select statement type for example; recent transactions, Money out, Money In and Get Full Statement.
- If you choose the first three options, the transaction history and money out and in option will appear on your screen. However, full statement will be sent to your email address for the period selected.
How to Get MPESA Statement Online
- Open your browser.
- Visit safaricom Web selfcare portal.
- Create an account or log in your account.
- Choose MPESA statement.