Jumia accepts the use of vouchers to place orders online. These vouchers are also used in case of pre-payment of order on Jumia, by bank transfer to their account The vouchers are not redeemable for cash except for money orders and pre-payment vouchers, Jumia reserves the right to cancel coupons at any time.
All you need to know about Jumia voucher codes:-
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional code.
- Good for a single use per person.
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- Vouchers can not be transferred.
- Any dispute will be resolved at the discretion of management.
How to use Voucher code
1. Enter the valid code of your coupon here
2. The value of the voucher is automatically deducted from the total amount of your purchase
3. Click on “Confirm Order“
Commonly asked questions
1.Can I use my voucher with any item?
You can use your voucher with any item that meets the eligibility criteria of the offer. The eligibility requirement varies depending on the offer, so be sure to read the offer of the coupon.
2.If my voucher does not cover the full amount of the transaction, how can I pay the difference?
The remaining balance can be paid using our other payment methods (MTN MoMo, Bank Transfer or cash on delivery.
3.Do the vouchers expire?
Yes, all our vouchers have an expiration date, which is on the voucher.
4.Can I use different coupons at the same time?
You can only use one coupon code per transaction.