At some point in your banking career, you will need to upgrade your Access Bank account transfer limit or general account upgrade. Mostly, it’s to boost your daily spending, transfer, and account balance limits. When you open an account, the restrictions are generally connected to what you set out on your KYC form. Your finances will improve with time, and you’ll need to change those limitations to better suit your spending patterns. This is where an account upgrade comes in.
Previously, the only option to update your Access Bank account was to visit a bank and fill out another KYC form. However, with the new Access More App, you may extend your account limitations online.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of upgrading your Access Bank account. We will also discuss ways to enhance certain Access More App limitations as well. Continue reading to learn more.
General Access Bank Account Upgrade
It’s simple to upgrade your Access bank account. All you need is a smartphone, the Access More app, and a reliable internet connection. Then proceed with the following guide below;
- Open the Access Bank App (either on iOS or Android).
- Select ‘Profile’ from the navigation panel at the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll down and choose “Transaction Limits.”
- You’ll see a message asking if you need higher transaction limits; press ‘Upgrade Now’ to proceed.
- Choose a package from the displayed carousel and hit the Upgrade button beneath it.
- Read the Terms & Conditions before clicking ‘I Agree.’
- Your account will be updated to a new plan automatically.
Please keep in mind that you cannot downgrade an account using this method. Please visit the Access Bank location closest to you if you would like to downgrade your Access Bank account.
How to Upgrade Access Bank Account transfer limit
Would you want to increase certain account limits rather than the complete package? You can accomplish this by modifying the transaction limits you have set. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Transaction Limit Settings page.
- On this screen, you can view your limits for other banks, Access Bank accounts, Foreign Currency, and Bill Payments.
- Tap the edit icon next to the limit you wish to upgrade.
- Manually re-enter your chosen daily and single limit. Then click Save.
- Enter your transaction pin for verification.
As you can see from the guide, upgrading your account limit on the Access mobile banking app is super easy. The Access Bank mobile app is a very robust app with lots of useful features that allow you to easily perform various banking activities in the comfort of your home or wherever you may be.