The Communications Authority of Kenya is ready to disconnect all the SIM cards that were registered without providing ID photos by October 2022. This guide will show you How To Update Your Telkom Kenya SIM Details Online.
This is a shot to combat cybercrime and fraud.
Telkom customers can complete the procedure online and promptly.
- All you’ll need is your Identification Card
- A camera capable of taking clear images of it and, of course,
- Your SIM card.
You can also update your Airtel Kenya SimCard Details by following these steps.
Step-By-Step Process: Update Your Telkom Kenya SIM Details Online
With the documents, take these subsequent steps:
- Go to the current registration portal.
- Enter your Telkom Kenya number.
- Enter your ID number.
- Upload the front side of your national ID.
- Enter the rear side of your national ID.
- Click SUBMIT and that is it.
After you’ve hit SUBMIT, the site should notify you that the records are captured successfully.
If you do not update these details by October, then your SIM card will be released to market after 30-day window period. In other words, You will lose it.