Did you know that you can Transfer Money from M-Pesa to Co-operative Bank Account?
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya has made it possible for customers to send money to their Co-operative Bank Account using M-Pesa in the comfort of their homes. This feature also allows you to send money to any other Co-operative Bank Account by simply transferring your money from M-Pesa to any bank account.
You must have a co-operative bank account number you wish to transfer the funds to and also have enough funds in your M-Pesa wallet. The following are the step used to make the transaction.
Step-by-Step: Transfer Money from M-Pesa to Co-operative Bank Account
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Select “Lipa na M-pesa”
- Select “PayBill”
- Enter Co-operative bank business number which is 400200
- Enter the Co-operative Bank Account number you are transferring the funds to
- Enter the Amount of money
- Enter your M-Pesa Pin and press ok
- Confirm all the details are correct, if they are correct press ok
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa and Co-operative Bank confirming the transaction.