You can transfer money from your Cooperative Bank Account into Mpesa. The Co-operative Bank of Kenya has made it possible for customers to access their bank accounts via mobile phone to make transactions.
You can easily withdraw cash from your Cooperative Bank Account even if you don’t have a smartphone by using Cooperative Bank USSD Code *667#.
Step-By-Step: Transfer money from Co-operative Bank to M-Pesa with USSD Code
- Dial *667# on your mobile phone
- Enter your Mcoopcash Pin
- Select Option 2 “Send Money”
- Select option 1 “To Mobile Money”
- Choose the mobile service provider
- Select the number to send to (either yours or the others)
- Enter the amount you want to Withdraw
- Confirm all the details if correct press ok
- You’ll receive a confirmation SMS from both M-Pesa and the Bank
Just like that, you have transferred money from Co-operative bank to M-PESA with USSD Code.