Picture a scenario where your friend is thoroughly enjoying an engaging game on their Android phone. Their complete immersion in the game catches your attention—it’s almost as if you’re witnessing such a game for the very first time. The thought of joining in on the fun might cross your mind, prompting you to rush to the Play Store for an immediate download. But then comes the concern: will this choice impact your data usage and budget? Fear not, as there’s a way to sidestep these potential expenses. You have the option to seamlessly share the game via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, depending on your preference.
Interestingly, this concept extends beyond gaming to encompass all kinds of Android applications. Whether it’s social media platforms, shopping apps, essential system tools, or any other type of app, you can effortlessly transfer them without putting a dent in your data plan.
How to Share Apps via Bluetooth on Android Phone
1. To get started, install the application titled “App Sharer / App Sender Bluetooth.” Remember that before you launch the application, it’s vital to confirm that Bluetooth is activated on both the sending and receiving devices. Of particular importance, the receiving device must be in a discoverable state. If it’s not discoverable, you’ll need to adjust the Bluetooth settings accordingly, allowing the sending device to recognize it.
2. Upon launching the application, you will be presented with a comprehensive roster of apps installed on the Android device. From there, you can choose the specific application you intend to distribute.
3. After selecting the app, proceed by tapping on SEND/SHARE, and subsequently opt for the Bluetooth option.
4. Following this, you’ll be prompted to pick the desired recipient device. The recipient will then receive a request that they can accept. Once the request is approved, the device will commence the app download process.
5. Upon completion of the download, the app can be installed either directly from the notification panel or by accessing the ‘Downloads‘ section within the File Manager.