As one way to make mobile banking more convenient for consumers, the Access Bank mobile app has a feature that allows users to set up automatic transfers with Access Bank. Basically, users can schedule financial transfers to be delivered on a specific day and time. It’s time to say goodbye to weekly or monthly transfers that are tedious and repetitive. You can now send payments to recipients of your choice at predetermined intervals using this feature on your app. It will save you time, effort, and reminders.
This is ideal if you own a small business and need to pay your employees, domestic assistance, or family members and loved ones that rely on you for an allowance. They may all be paid right away if you have money in your Access Account. This post will walk you through the steps of scheduling transfers on the Access Bank app.
Steps to turn on Automatic Transfers with Access Bank App
If you are ready to automate your recurring payments or turn on automatic transfers with access bank app, follow the steps listed below:
- Open the Access More app.
- Select ‘Menu’ from the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Next, select ‘Transfers’ and from the drop-down, click on ‘scheduled transfers’
- Click the blue icon with the ‘Add Transfer’ label on the lower right corner of the screen.
- Choose whether you want to schedule a payment to Access to Access or a payment to Other Banks.
- Set up your preferred payment pattern (monthly, daily, frequency, start date, and end date)
- Enter the beneficiary information and enable the schedule payment option.
- You will be taken to a review screen to confirm the automatic payments.
Following that, your payments will be made automatically to the beneficiaries you’ve specified, based on the frequency you specify. Remember that you can schedule payments to as many recipients as you like. To do this, simply follow the instructions outlined above.
Setting up the automatic transfer feature helps to manage transactions that could otherwise become hectic to keep track of every month. With this great feature from Access Bank, you can now schedule those repetitive transfers that you manage to remember every month without the need to set a reminder.