MCoop Cash is a Cooperative Bank of Kenya initiative that lets customers do banking on their mobile devices through USSD. MCoop has several services such as salary Advance, balance enquirers, sending and receiving of money, bank transfers, Mvisa, Airtimes purchases, and cash withdrawals.
One may lose temporary access to his/her account by not remembering the PIN. When such a situation arises, the following procedure is used to reset MCoop cash Pin.
Step-by-Step: Reset MCoop Cash Pin
- Dial *667#
- Reply with 1 to select ‘Forgot Pin’ option
- Select option 1 to Agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter National ID/Passport Number
- Select option 1 ‘Reset via M-Pesa transaction’
- A request to make a Ksh 1 transaction will pop up whereby you are required to enter your M-Pesa Pin to complete the transaction
- You will receive a 6-digit code SMS with expires within 30 minutes.
- Dial *667# and enter the 6-digit code
- Enter your new 4-digit pin
- Confirm your new 4-digit pin
- You will receive a confirmation SMS notifying you of a successful pin reset