Nowadays, visiting the bank has largely been reduced for most people due to online banking. However, when renewing or requesting a new Debit Card from the other banks, you will need to visit a bank branch to pick up the card. Using a virtual bank like Kuda, you can now request a Kuda debit card online and have it delivered to your door for free Customers can use the Kuda Bankcard feature to request a physical Visa or virtual card online.
In this article, I’ll explain how to request a Kuda Band debit card online of your own through the app and have it delivered to you.
Related: How to generate a Kuda bank statement from your app.
Requirements to Order for Kuda Bank Debit Card Online
Here are a few things you should have before requesting a Kuda Visa card online:
- At least N1000 in your account – This is simply to ensure that your account is operational. For whatever reason, it will not be debited.
- Ensure that the phone number and address you provide are valid for at least three weeks after you apply. Because the dispatch rider can only contact you at those addresses.
How to Request your Kuda Visa Debit Card Online
Here’s how to request a physical card through the Kuda Bank app (available now on iOS and Android):
- Open the app and tap on ‘Cards’ at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on Request a Card.
- You can get a Virtual Card or a Physical Card online. Tap “Get a Physical Card.”
- Next, generate a four-digit card pin that you can use to withdraw cash at any time
- Confirm that you are authorizing the card-issuing fee (which is free).
- Enter your delivery information and click “Next” at the top right of your screen
- Confirm your details and tap confirm. Your card will be delivered to the address within three weeks.
After your order is received, you can check the status of your card at regular intervals. To track your card, simply return to the cards section.
We hope you that you can now Request your Kuda Bank Debit Card Online and found this article useful. Tell us in the comments how simple it was for you to order yours online.