The National Social Security Fund was established under section 3 of the National Social Security Fund. The main aim was to provide basic financial security benefits to Kenya upon retirement.
NSSF provides social security protection to workers in the formal and informal sectors. They register members, receive their contributions, manage funds of the scheme process, and ultimately pay out benefits to eligible members or dependents.
To register NSSF online in Kenya here is what to do;
- Go to the NSSF Self-service online portal.
- Click on member self-service
- Click the member registration link
- Enter your personal details accurately in the online form
- Save your details if well filled
- Print the Filled Registration form
- Drop the form in the nearest NSSF office or at any Huduma Center countrywide
- You will be issued with a Pin key that you will use to activate your account
- Click the member activation menu on the NSSF homepage
- Login in with your username, password, and the Pin key provided
- Click activate to complete the member registration.
That is how you register to NSSF online in Kenya.