If you have lost your telegram chats on Android or iOS, in this blog we show you how to Recover Deleted Telegram Messages.
Telegram is a highly powerful instant messaging program for Android, iOS, and PC, and it is without a doubt one of the greatest instant messaging applications available, with a plethora of features. Telegram has a lot of features and lets people use free instant messaging in its full form.
It’s often thought of as one of the best alternatives to WhatsApp, and these days, one of the most common questions about Telegram is whether or not deleted messages can be recovered.
It is doable, and you will learn how to recover lost Telegram messages in this article. And as we all know, Telegram takes privacy very seriously, so there are chances you might not be able to recover all the deleted messages you want except for the most recent ones.
Telegram: Tricks and Features You Should know
How to Enable End-to-End Encryption on Telegram
Whatsapp vs Signal vs Telegram – Comparison table
How Can I Recover Deleted Telegram Messages?
There are a few measures you can take to recover any lost messages on Telegram, and if you follow the methods below, you’ll be able to recover any deleted messages on your Telegram account. And, as I previously indicated, it does not always recover extremely old, deleted messages, just the most recent ones.
How to Recover Deleted Telegram Messages on a PC
This approach requires you to utilize Telegram online or download the Telegram app for your Windows or macOS PC, which you can accomplish by following the easy instructions below.
- First, go to Telegram Web by clicking on this link. Please download it from the Apple store if you are using macOS.
- After downloading and installing Telegram, you will need to sign into your account. You can do so using your phone number or by opening the Telegram app on your phone and going to Settings > Devices > Scan QR Code.
- After logging in, go to Settings by clicking the three-striped lines at the top.
- Next, go to Settings > Advanced and choose Export Telegram Data.
- You will then get the deleted Telegram chats.
- Choose the deleted message you wish to retrieve.
- Your exported chat will take about 24 hours before you’ll be able to download it, therefore you’ll need to grant access via your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the Allow button and your messages will receive the accepted message.
- Next, go to the Export Telegram Data section and select the Export button.
- To retrieve your deleted Telegram messages, choose Show My Data and then open the Results.Html file on your smartphone.
Other Methods for Recovering Deleted Telegram Messages
To retrieve your Telegram Messages from the App, follow the steps outlined above. Alternatively, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Undo Message
- Before a deleted message disappears from your Telegram app, you’ll see an Undo option appear for just 5 seconds; rapidly tap the Undo button and the message will be recovered instantly.
You can also utilize external programs to retrieve any lost messages on your Telegram account, and one of the well-known tools for recovering deleted messages on Telegram is the iStaunch app.
- iStaunch is a program for recovering Telegram Deleted Messages.
- After installing the program, input your mobile number and click Recover Texts to get your messages.
3. File Manager
- Another alternative is to access the messages using the file manager.
- If it is accessible on your device, you will be able to get the deleted messages that were saved on the file.
It’s worth noting that the success of these methods will depend on the specific device and circumstances of the deletion. In some cases, it may not be possible to recover deleted Telegram messages.
I hope you found this information useful. Please share it with others on your social media platform.