Prudential Insurance is one of the largest insurance companies in the world, offering a wide range of insurance products, including life insurance, health, education plan, and accident insurance. Prudential has a presence in many countries around the world including Uganda and is committed to providing its customers with the best possible service. Paying for insurance policies can be a hassle, but with the advent of mobile money, it has become much more convenient. Previously, you had to visit Prudential offices or visit a bank. In this article, we will discuss how to pay for Prudential Insurance through mobile money.
How to Pay Prudential Using MTN Mobile Money
1. Dial *165*4# and press OK using your MTN number.
2. On the Payments page, select option 4 which is GOODS AND SERVICES.
3. You will be prompted to enter the Merchant Code. To proceed enter the keyword PAU as the Merchant Code.
4. Key in the full name and Payment Reference that was issued to you when the policy was accepted.
5. Enter the amount you wish to send.
6. Confirm the transaction with your MTN mobile PIN. You will receive an SMS notification confirming payment.
How to Pay Prudential using Airtel Money
1. Dial *185# using your Airtel line.
2. Select Option 4 which corresponds to Pay Bill.
3. On the Pay Bill page, select Option 9, Others.
4. Enter a Business number 
5. Enter the Amount you wish to send
6. Enter Reference [Full Names of Client] E.g. Your full name and subsequent payment policy number that will be issued to you when your policy is accepted
7. Confirm Payment with PIN. You will receive an SMS notification confirming payment.
In case your payment is not reflected on the Prudential Uganda app or you have not received a confirmation for your insurance payment, do not hesitate to reach out to the Prudential Uganda customer care helpline at +256-312-251400 or visit Prudential Uganda Head office address: 10th Floor Zebra Plaza Kampala Road, P.O. Box 2660 Kampala, Uganda.