There are several ways to pay for DSTV packages from home. The easiest way is through M-PESA and mobile banking apps. DSTV provides a wide range of packages that suit different needs. Some of those packages include premium, compact plus, compact, family, and access.
DSTV users pay monthly charges from as low as Ksh 1000 to Ksh 7,900 based on the channels of their choice. DSTV enables its users to enjoy the best entertainment from local channels to international channels. It also provides a variety of TV shows. This article will guide you on how to pay for DSTV using M-PESA in Kenya.
How to Pay for DSTV via M-Pesa :
- Go to the M-PESA menu on your phone SIM Toolkit
- Select Lipa Na M-Pesa and then pay bill
- Enter the DSTV M-Pesa pay bill number which is 444900
- Enter your DSTV smart card number which is on the card in the decoder
- Enter the amount you want to pay per your subscription
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm if the information given is correct and press OK to complete the transaction
- A confirmation message from M-PESA will be sent once you are done
DSTV is one of the decoders that you can use to stream live sports and watch TV shows on your mobile phone, web browser, or Smart TV. DSTV has made payments seamless for its customers, you don’t have to wait till tomorrow to watch your favorite shows. Even with the above method of DSTV payments mentioned, there are still more options to get your DSTV subscription done.